Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Previously on ...

In the last time a lot of things changed. I'm already 17 and I observe that my parents try to treat me like a young lady but they think that I'm not ready for it... so my challenge now is to show my parents how responsible I can be. Another thing what's running through my head is the fact that I fell a long time ago in love with a boy and I can't forget him. The most confusing thing is the everday eye-contact but the doubtful feeling if he feels like I do . In my life many things seem if they aren't complete. I'm a little bit shy and should try to convert my attitude. I lost the sight of school and now I get bad marks because I am to silent in class and don't trust in me. Sometimes I feel like I am not able to act on one's own initiative. I must get more self confident !

No comments:

Post a Comment