Thursday, June 24, 2010

A few days ago ...

I know, I know. Most of you had said I should forget him. And after a long time, I've thought of doing so.
Because he knows I'm on him and if he wants something from me he should come to me. It makes no sense to think about him all the time.
Recently I saw him at a party of good friends. My friends introduced me guys and I began to talk to them. Suddenly I turn around and he stood next to me. He tried to talk with us but I ignored him a bit.

I want to get to know him, but not like my crush. He seems to be a nice boy. I will tell you what happened next.

1 comment:

  1. nice to read your texts.. but, why aren't you post any photos.. it would make the hole thing more.. intersting. i don't know.. for most blogs its usual.
    okay, i'll follow your blog now.. maybe visit mine too,
    xx

    ReplyDelete