Monday, June 21, 2010

coincidence or destiny ?

I hate it. And I hate him. No, I love him. And I have to see him everyday. That´s why I can not forget him. It´s like it has to be destiny. I don't refer to the faith of horoscopes in magazines and even the chance to see when you turn the TV your favorite TV program. This is different. I have seen him in places where I would have never thought that he could stay there. And just at the moments when I wanted to see him but at the moment I really never expect it.Often enough, I was wondering if I should forget him, despite difficult circumstances. But I can not, because I always have to think of him no matter what I do. And what he thinks of me makes me hesitate to finally make a decision. That makes it even worse.

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much :)
    i really like your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love reading the beginnings of people's blogs. As for your situation, my personal recommendation would be to forget about him. Not forget about your memories or feelings or what you learned from him, but let those things be in the past. Dont let the idea of possibly being with him or wondering what he feels about you choke you up and cloud your present thinking and affect what you do day to day (like being too afraid to speak in class). Also the main thing is to work on yourself. I know youre super young (not that im not, 20) so its probably wise to try to find yourself and become more like who you want to be. Starting a blog was probably an excellent idea. It will help you learn a lot about yourself. Hope you have a nice week!

    party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a good writer :) cute blog !

    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very,very much for following me,it means a lot.
    You´re a really good writer♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. you write very beautiful. I wish you could forget him, so i wish you luck :)
    nice blog, btw!
    take care and greetings for you lovely!

    ReplyDelete