Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bad dreams, bad dreams


What do bad dreams say to us ? In the last night I had a bad dream. It was about dying. But was does it mean? That I will soon die ? Oh, I don´t think like that, but my grandmother told me that dreams are a composition of desires, dreams, thoughts and events.So, the question is what did I do ?
Sometimes one picks me the feeling that I am completely alone altough I have my family and friends. Maybe it's because of my egoism, because then I violated feelings of people and after that I feel more miserable. How can I be able to tell people some things which I shouldn't say to them ? Just because I want them to feel as I do. (My dreams make me a bad conscience!That's it...) But I´m working on it.
My grandmother also told me that I should bed before sleep, so that God listens to my ideas and I will have a better conscience. Today I write a diary to write down my experiences and how I've felt myself. It really helps.


But next time I will write something positive about dreams. The second song is to set the mood to my next entry.



JEAN-PHILIPPE VERDIN - DREAMERS


RICHARD SANDERSON - REALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment